Monday 28 December 2015

CHRISTMAS REFLECTIONS:MESSAGE OF GOODWILL



Merry Christmas dear friends!!!
What a year it has been? Gracious God bless our hearts that it has been well with us so far. Its Christmas time: Time for deep reflections. Last year we did reflect on Christmas as a time to enrich the merchants, do you remember the discussion?

SEASON'S REFLECTIONS
Welcome back to my media space. My message and reflections during this season are highly inspired by events of annunciation and birth of Jesus Christ. Concerning Mary, the Virgin mother of the incarnate God, we learn that angel Gabriel appeared to her and announced she would have a baby through the power of the Holy Spirit. And as we all would react to such news, she was amused at first. She was shocked as how would that be yet she had not known any man.

Obviously conceiving without sexual relations was something unheard of. But she almost immediately chose another attitude. It was completely different from her initial shock. She chose to have faith, to believe she was blessed among all women and whom God had found her worthy to carry the savior of the world. The humble young virgin chose to take God at his word. She kept "these things, till they came to be. That's wonderful. She wouldn't let anyone bring her down. To her the angel's words were God's words that are undeniable. She let them lie in her heart and blossom at the right moment.

TAKING GOD AT HIS WORD
As we go through this season, it's my wish that we would be like the Holy mother of Jesus. That we would have like her spirit, heart and attitude. Times we have conceived dreams, visions and dreams but end up giving up, saying in our hearts "how can this be." We think it's impossible for us to have such "big" things in life. Other times, for lack of faith we abandon what we already have. We fail to hold on our visions; we let them go because we think this is beyond our abilities. What's more? We adamantly pursue, life complaining. We approach life, with fear of what other people will say of us in the eventuality of failing. As if that's not enough, we fail to watch out for the invisible hand of God which strengthens us to achieve things and pursue his given agendas in life through other people, through our talents, through nature and through his creation. 

And as such, it can't be better for us to walk in hope of better days and life with God on our side. Taking it we are fit to be carriers of game changing models of doing business will go a long way in helping us be diligent and faithful in our search for success. We are equally people who should and can be excellent in our own world. We've been trusted with great, wonderful and awesome innovations and inventions that could make the world better. Our futures are bright. We have greatness instilled in us. God created us to be successful, he has given us ability to overcome evils, diseases, curses and we have power to acquire wealth.

CONCLUSIONS
Why don't we take his word? Why don't we pursue what we were meant to be? Why don't we pursue our business aggressively knowing we can make profits and build business empires that go beyond our generation? Why don't we strive to be excellent in our families and be role models to our kids. Why not we pursue peace this season even with your arch rivals? For me, I'll take the risk of doing what you'd consider impossible, unimportant and laughable because I know it's possible, important and good. I'll enjoy life more, I'll serve God more, I'll be more glad to be patient for what God has in store for me.

I won't fear to try new things. I won't give up. I'll love more. I won't doubt my abilities. I won't dismiss the vision in the days of small beginnings, coz though the vision is blur it'll be clear. I will write the vision down on paper, display it on my bed room, read it every day, pray about it every day, walk in faith, hope to pursue it every day till I achieve it. I'll make the world better by pursuing compromise for the sake of peace. I'll be fruitful this season. And this is the true spirit of my Christmas which I hope u'd join me in reflecting, living and practicing won't you? 


Have a reflective life. Remember to stay in touch with me at jeremiahwakamu@gmail.com or on Facebook Jeremiaho Wakamu to keep this discussion going. And again referrals though you social media network/connection and word of mouth is the best you can do for this blog.

Merry Christmas!!! SEE YOU IN NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment